In this role you will be joining a high performing team with a fantastic culture and team dynamic. You will support and provide integration services to a large number of projects, and interface with several key business units. This role will also offer the successful candidate the opportunity to learn new skills in the areas of Google Cloud Platform and Camunda.
The preferred candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive TIBCO experience in a large corporate organisation
- Solid experience in TIBCO development (BW, EMS) v5.x
- Design and Architectural experience is advantageous
- Camunda BPM experience would be a bonus
- Java development experience would be a bonus
- A broader technical background including exposure to other technologies such as Mulesoft will be highly regarded
- Experience working in both agile and waterfall methodologies
For further information feel free to contact Ben Austin on (03) 9236 7718 for a confidential discussion.