They now have the requirement for an experienced Integration Specialist/Developer to provide expert skills in the design, development and implementation of interfaces within the Systems Integration Team.
Initially this a 12-month contract and based in Brisbane's CBD.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ability to develop software in integration and middleware with use of HL7 messaging standards and the Rhapsody Health integration platform;
- Design and develop integration components, adhering to the program architectural and integration framework standards;
- Participate in integration solutioning, supporting the Integration Architects in eliciting requirements and understanding current state with the view of defining the solution of an interface / set of interfaces;
- Build and maintain a solid understanding of the integrations and business areas that they support;
- Advanced knowledge of communication protocols and RDF, JSON, XML and XSLT in the context of messaging and transformation;
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and SOAP-based Web Services.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com