Our client is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry.
They are currently working n a number of exciting initiatives which includes new ways of working and technology investments to further innovate and optimise the organisation.
As the System Integration Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Manage the technology change process, ensuring effective configuration management and change control is put in place;
- Act as a trusted technology advisor. Provide technical leadership and guidance as required, including safety and security guidance; and
- Perform systems engineering and project tasks throughout acquisition and implementation phases .
- Perform systems engineering tasks
- Prepare documentation related to implementation and upgrade activities such as system requirements specifications, statement of requirements, project proposals, detailed cost estimates.
- Two key documents the technical lead is responsible for are:
- System Engineering Management Plans (SEMP) to ensure appropriate clarity and governance for respective statements of work
- Test and Evaluation Management Plans (TEMP) to ensure appropriate clarity and governance to validate the acceptance of work deliverables
- Develop, maintain and peer-review test documentation (such as VCRMs)
- Develop and maintain a suite of comprehensive solution, system and engineering documentation, including translation of logical designs into physical designs
- Provide specialist technical expertise to projects
- Actively participate in cross training to develop specialised skills and technologies
- Maintain awareness of industry and technology developments, standards and regulations
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Tom Circosta or Danielle Wren on (07) 3221 3333.