- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 2 months ago
- Improve access to Government Services
- Contract to EOFY 2021
- Australian Citizenship Required
Centrally located, our client is a large and innovative government agency dedicated to uplifting digital capability within the Federal Government to create unity by sharing common ways of working. Working with our client, you will have the opportunity to work on large-scale, cross-agency ICT projects which will improve the delivery of government online services for Australians.
As an Interaction Designer you will work within a Government team to improve access to government services. You will work with subject matter experts to design interactions to make services easy for everyone to be able to understand and use, with a focus on web standards, usability, and accessibility.
The Interaction Designer will participate in user research and service design practices in a user experience focused team to prototype low and high-fidelity prototypes in a complex environment. You will have experience working within Government, the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard and other technical standards and policies.
A remote working structure is available with 3 days on site required.
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have:
- minimum of 5 years in interaction design
- understanding and experience with HTML standards and CSS/SASS
- front-end web development skills to enable the creation of low and high fidelity prototypes
- working with user experience experts, collaboratively incorporating user research and service design techniques into your work to drive design outcomes
- Experience with govCMS
- Ability to support and mentor colleagues
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald (Digital and Creative Consultant) at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.