NSW Federal Government Client
12- Month contract with strong possible extension thereafter
Sydney CBD Location
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Interaction Designer will help the team to deliver effective services that meet user needs and are easy to use.
- Work with the product manager and the team to define solutions through prototyping, mockups, flows, visual design, or other means.
- Create flows and mockups for mobile and web experiences.
- Develop design rationale and explain design choices to the team and participate in design reviews, research, and other activities.
- Share your knowledge and expertise with other team members and junior Interaction Designers to help develop organisational capability.
- Significant knowledge and experience of interaction design across varied users, business problems, and devices.
- A solid understanding of the application of user research/ testing to inform and validate designs, through to production-ready with consideration of Digital Service Standards.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centred design processes. Accustomed to working collaboratively within multi-disciplinary team.
- Proficient with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- Hands on experience in creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Demonstrated ability to work end to end on both UX and UI tasks.
- Experience in WCAG 2.1AA, accessibility assessment.
- Skilled in UX design tools including HTML, Cascading Style Sheets etc.
- Hands on experience facilitating user testing with a range of methods and managing customer facing workshops.