- NSW Government Client
- Until the end of June 2018 with a possible extension
- Port Macquarie Location
- Immediate Start required!!
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing the "Interactive UX/UI Designer " to participate in a high performing team, building cutting-edge online learning delivery systems and services. The designer will be responsible for crafting a compelling user experience for the new Business unit.
- Generate multi-platform ideas, designs, graphics, animations and videos for web applications, especially the UI elements.
- Understand and apply the principles of User-Centred and Interactive Design and critique and evolve wireframes and Usability (UX) recommendations from a creative perspective.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Undertake continuous improvement including the introduction of new and innovative concepts.
- Work with external agencies as required to guide conceptual development or project work
- Develop and evolve Style Guides for digital usage
- Tertiary qualification in an Information Technology or Marketing related area or equivalent creative industry experience
- Familiarity with online branding and contemporary design thinking
- Demonstrated high-level digital specialist capabilities in interactive design
- Demonstrated ability to apply problem-solving skills and tenacity in finding solutions
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: Content Management Systems (CMS), Moodle or other Learning Management Systems (LMS), Photoshop, Illustrator, PHP, HTML5, Bootstrap
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.