- Melbourne C B D
- APS6 Hourly Rate
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 15 days ago
Multiple 2-year initial terms Hourly Rate APS6 level federal government contracts based in Melbourne CBD!
Flexible work arrangements, career development opportunities and the chance to work on Australia's largest social reform since Medicare.
Seeking multiple Senior Internal Auditors with a background in Government to join the Internal Audit Division and the third line independent Assurance function.
As part of a growing team you will be responsible for delivering the Internal Audit Plan, identifying, assessing and recommending actions and controlling gaps.
Main relationships include the Risk Team, internal Branches based on engagements, and external Assurance providers.
- Plan and deliver internal Audits in line with the Public Governance, Performance, and Accountability Act (PGPA 2013)
- Perform Assurance Assessments and testing
- Develop Risk and Control matrices
- Develop process flows related to assurance and controls
- Assist with analysis of audit findings and develop reports
- Identify opportunities to improve the audit assessment process
- Provide advice on internal Audit matters
- Experience delivering internal Audits across Government
- Knowledge/experience with Public Governance, Performance, and Accountability Act (PGPA 2013) highly regarded
- Experience performing Assurance Assessments (testing) and working with external Assurance providers
- Solid CRM and Audit systems experience
Hit APPLY now or email your resume with contact information to:
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725