The Internal Review Administration Officer will be responsible supporting day to day operations of the Internal Review Team, including, enquiry management, administrative and data management activities.
- Receive, acknowledge and record requests for internal reviews of the organisations access decisions.
- Triage, acknowledge and act as a centralised point of contact for internal review of access decisions requests.
- Redirect, and record, outside scope requests for internal review of access decisions to the appropriate business area.
- Assist the development and implementation of efficient internal review work practices and provide content for resources to inform quality access decision making practices.
- Educate internal and external stakeholders around the approved internal review of access decision business processes and respective responsibilities.
- Provide administrative support to the Internal Review Business Team.
- Liaise with the Internal Review Manager and Complaints team to provide a coordinated response to requests for internal review alongside concurrent complaints.
- Monitor and track requests for review, outcomes, identify trends and areas for improvement ensuring a customer focused approach to continuous service development.
- Manipulate and present data to contribute to the development of reports.
- You must come from a strong administrative, case management background
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Previous experience in dealing with difficult and vulnerable people
- Experience working in the disability sector would be highly regarded
If you can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now by submitting your cv and a cover letter. For further information, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.