The successful candidate must be an exceptional communicator who works effectively with a variety of stakeholders, please read on and apply!
- Responsible for processing demand suggestions for the replenishment of inventory and customer demand.
- Monitor material planning reports to ensure materials are on track to meet demand.
- Be a focal point in the planning of materials
- Establish partnerships with other departments to build material planning accuracy, standard procedures, controls, practices and systems
- Review and optimize inventory levels and stocking accuracy.
- Review and approve Stock Authorisation Requests
- Develops and maintains key performance indicators to support efficient Supply Chain Operations
- In-depth knowledge of material planning systems, master data parameters, procurement and material operations processes
- Proficient in use of integrated ERP and business applications (Ariba, SAP, JDE, MS Office)
- Understanding of Oil and Gas materials and vendor networks
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Extensive experience in end to end supply chain processes and procedures.