- To support the Internal Audit Specialist - Investigations and Head of Audit & Assurance in investigating matters of corruption or wrong doing.
- The analyst will prepare allegation and Public Interest Disclosure assessments, prepare correspondence for the ICAC and affected persons, collate, review and analyse evidence and assist in the preparation for Investigations Interviews.
- The analyst will maintain the Investigations database that is used to track the progress of investigations.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Investigation experience ideal
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Public sector experience would be advantegous
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment