- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 5 months ago
- Lead the delivery of Investment services for the program, working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Contribute to a high performing team that can readily adapt to change and changing priorities that is recognised for excellence and for creating business value from compliance activities.
- Provide the leadership to analyse and evaluate Digital and ICT initiative performance across the program.
- Provide the leadership to develop investment and portfolio management processes and guidance that add value to the department by continually improving capability.
- Develop and maintain program and project financial modelling that supports successful investment decisions.
- Provide leadership to improve the maturity of the department's capabilities relating to investment, portfolio, program and project.
- Provide expert advice to governance groups, executive management and key stakeholders on Digital and ICT investment / portfolio performance and devise approaches to control compliance with relevant processes and standards.
- Develop and maintain trusted working partnerships across the department to ensure business objectives are achieved by leading changes in capability through effective investment and portfolio management practices.
- Develop and implement engagement and communication strategies to promote awareness and encourage Digital and ICT investment with best practice methodologies and standards through strong collaboration and inclusion.
- Critically review the performance of investment/portfolio services to ensure they deliver value for key stakeholders.
- Be highly visible and present within Department divisions to identify and understand business unit needs to ensure Digital and ICT outcomes can be delivered efficiently through providing early advice.
- Work within the principles and the expected behaviours of excellent customer experience and visible leadership.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in the delivery of investment/portfolio management, involving the development and implementation of Digital and ICT investment mechanisms and tools while ensuring alignment with strategic objectives.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of contemporary investment, portfolio, program and project management practices for complex and significant projects with demonstrated ability to develop strategies to improve the organisational capability.
- Leverages proven leadership skills to fostering collaborative organisational change in response to a rapidly changing environment and changes in client and stakeholder needs.
- Demonstrated high level conceptual and analytical skills by conducting research and critical evaluation to develop and implement innovative solutions within a complex Digital and ICT environment while ensuring compliance within legislative, policy and regulatory framework.
- Cultivates and maintain trusted partnerships with stakeholders across the department with a particular focus on effective, engagement, advocacy, collaboration and negotiation techniques
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com