This role is based in Australia's best cities with for a Perfect work-life balance with affordable housing and enviable Lifestyle.
Below are the requirements to be successful in the role:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Design and build applications for the iOS, tvOS and watchOS platforms in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment process
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with other internal and external teams and stakeholders to ship industry leading mobile products
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Create or receive issues in Jira, following workflow to update progress and resolution
- Safeguard the cadence of sprints by communicating promptly with relevant stakeholders raising potential issues and roadblocks.
- Contribute to improving operational effectiveness.
- Undertake any other tasks as requested.
Knowledge & Experience required:
- A minimum of 5 years' professional experience as a mobile developer with proficiency in Objective-C, iOS frameworks and API-driven backend integration
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning highly regarded
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with Instruments and Crashlytics
- Experience with cloud messaging APIs for push notifications
- Experience with Jira, Git code management tools, CI/CD processes
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies and tools
- Experience in a collaborative project team environment working with a team of in-house developers in agile processes
- Results-driven outlook with a proactive mindset and the ability to work autonomously and together with the team
- Creative thinker with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.