- Sydney C B D
- $80000.00 - $100000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Alex Nguyen
- 12 months ago
- Surry Hills Location
- Permanent Role
- Competitive salary
The Mobile Developer - iOS will be working with qualified and experienced people and will collaborate with the Senior Manager to understand business requirements. We are looking for a Mobile Developer - iOS for design, development and maintenance of iOS apps. The Mobile Developer - iOS will work on the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
Interviews will be conducted immediately
- 2+ years of development experience on iOS application development
- SDLC for both Agile and Waterfall methodologies, web services & database integrations, iOS app ecosystems, Google Play Store/App Store workflows & administrations.
- Experience of integrating with third party systems & SDKs, e.g. Google Maps/Analytics, Facebook, Twitter.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you think you have above skills and experiences, click 'Apply' button or send your resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.