- $600 - $650 Per Day Inc Super | 6 Months Contract
- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- 7 months ago
Our partner is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. They enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition.
Short Description: This role will be part of the biggest digital transformation project in the banking and financial domain. The iOS developer will be responsible for the design, build, development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices with Swift including mobile phones and tablet computers. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services
- Deliver high-quality code deliverables for a module
- Lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation
- Experience in iOS application development. Demonstrate commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, Cocoa Touch and Xcode tools.
- Experience with basic iOS Frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with Core data, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with Performance and Memory Tuning with tools such as instruments
- Proficient understanding of Code Versioning Tools like GIT and SVN
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration like Bamboo
- Familiarity with Project Management tools like JIRA and STASH
- Experience in writing Unit Test cases and UI tests
- 4+ years of relevant experience in iOS mobile application development
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software development life cycle
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Design and architecture review.
- Experience in Agile methodology
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
If you're interested, push the "APPLY BUTTON". For more further information feel free to email me your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org