- New South Wales
- $110000.00 - $120000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Michael Cutting
- 13 days ago
Join a leading global IT consultancy in a key team working on the design and build of iOS applications for financial clients. This client has more work on than it can handle and are looking for solid iOS developers to act as a key consultant delivering iOS apps.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of working experience in iOS development.
- 3+ years' experience with Swift and Objective-C.
- Full mobile development life cycle.
- Published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile. landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Michael Cutting at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Michael Cutting at Talent International firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.