- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 12 days ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- 6 month contract with extension option
- .NET Framework/MVC/SSIS/SSRS
About the Organisation
Our large government client is one of the main revenue collection bodies for Federal Government. Working within this organisation will give you a sense of inclusiveness and diversity to better meet the needs and expectations of the community, while delivering on proposed commitments to government and the community. They are focused on building on a strong culture of integrity and making the necessary cultural changes to align with the transformed client experience.
Skills and Experience
- Strong Application Programming/Development experience designing, developing and deploying high volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications
- Strong experience working as a full stack developer
- Expert level experience of .NET Framework, MVC, ASP.net 4.5, Web API and SQL Server 2012 including SSIS and SSRS
- Work as a senior .NET developer to develop backend web services
- Maintain effective performance levels, own expertise and build the skills of staff through knowledge transfer
- Understand and operate within agreed quality standards and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
- Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures
- Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements
- Research and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices
It is a requirement of this position that candidates must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to obtain a BASELINE security clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.