- $130000 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Joelle Beaton
- 27 days ago
IT Applications & Digital Coordinator - North East - Fixed-Term Contract
Our Client is one of Victoria's finest councils. They pride themselves on a customer-focused culture of innovation, best practice, and continuous improvement and are currently undertaking a significant digital transformation. They are currently seeking an experienced applications focused leader to take over the management of a small team of professionals responsible for the delivery of application services and project initiatives into the business.
About the role:
- You will be responsible for leading a small, multi-disciplinary team of about 5/6 people responsible for the IT business applications and digital environment, including both operations and continuous improvement.
- Leading the support, business-as-usual development, and maintenance of the corporate systems.
- Project managing business-as-usual upgrades and improvement projects, including the engagement and management of stakeholders and external vendors.
- Effectively collaborating and communicating with cross-functional teams across the organisation to achieve quality outcomes.
- Providing leadership, mentoring, support and guidance to the IT Applications and Digital team
Your skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in managing high-performing business applications and digital operational environments for a complex organisation.
- The ability to motivate, develop, and manage a multi-disciplinary team, fostering high-performance, collaboration and a positive culture.
- Experience supervising the response and resolution to service desk requests, ensuring service level agreements are met and client expectations are well managed.
- Sound project management experience managing business-as-usual upgrades and improvement projects within specified quality, timeline, and budget constraints.
- Sound Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) best practices, knowledge, and implementation skills
- Effective Vendor management experience
Please note that this an initial 3 year fixed-term contract. The organisation offers many staff benefits including health and wellbeing programs, various leave entitlements and flexible working arrangements.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for your next leadership position please "APPLY NOW' or contact Talent on 03 9602 4222 and ask for Christian or Dejan.