- Salary base + superannuation
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Shelley Harrison
- over 1 year ago
Reporting to the Divisional IT Manager, you will have an excellent customer service attitude coupled with leadership and apply your big-picture thinking to align IT projects with business strategic goals. You will be able to simplify complex IT situations for stakeholders, and in return, the business will encourage your decisions making.
To apply for this role you will need the following skills and background:
- Have leadership experience in an IT Applications environment
- Strong business acumen and have applied this knowledge in a large, multi-national corporation.
- A background in implementing and maintaining an ERP (Pronto, Movex or Epicor is preferred)
- A background in technical skills in ERP and Microsoft systems.
- Skills in a business intelligence system and data reporting - PowerBI is preferred
- Demonstrated experience working in a changing IT environment and an ability to deal with a complex structure
- An ability to adapt to change
- Experience in retail, manufacturing and distribution industry
- A background in Operations/Finance is preferred
- Tertiary qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
For more information please call Shelley on 03 92367712. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.