- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 5 days ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- 12 months with extension options
About the Organisation
Our large government client is one of the main revenue collection bodies for Federal Government. Working within this organisation will give you a sense of inclusiveness and diversity to better meet the needs and expectations of the community, while delivering on proposed commitments to government and the community. They are focused on building on a strong culture of integrity and making the necessary cultural changes to align with the transformed client experience.
About the Role
This opportunity will see you working closely with vendors and technical specialists to support the design, development and handover to operations of ICT infrastructure, business applications and solutions. You will use business requirements to carry out high level analysis and design of solutions and proactively deliver innovative solutions that support business and ICT needs.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the development and delivery of position papers to support new business initiatives, business cases, risk assessments, new patterns
- Perform research activities and provide expert advice on IT directions, strategy, candidate technologies
- Deliver solutions with a large degree of independence across the enterprise architecture to support business needs
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in complex business and technical environments and the integration of systems and applications
- Understanding of Agile/Lean methodologies
- Experience in integrating as-a-service with complex on premise environments
- Expertise in applying enterprise architecture policies, standards, principles, reference architectures.
- Experience in the following areas is highly desirable:
- Big Data platforms such as Hadoop
- NoSql databases
- Massively parallel computation platforms
- Processing large amounts of unstructured information
- Business intelligence and reporting systems
- Analytical techniques
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.