Skills and experience required:
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders to select the most appropriate solution to any business requirements and to take into account the broader and external organisational issues when planning and making decisions.
- Demonstrated highly effective interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to relate effectively to a diverse customer base across all technical and business domains.
- Leadership skills with the ability negotiate successful outcomes in an innovative and resourceful manner, whilst maintaining a high standard of professional competence and an ethical approach.
- High level ability to articulate and present complex concepts clearly and concisely, and to identify, analyse and conceptualise problems, in order to formulate and execute appropriate Solutions and present high level written reports.
- Strong knowledge of systems' architecture and industry trends, combined with the ability to think strategically and make solution recommendations based on business strategy requirements.
- Ability to apply frameworks, methodologies and processes to achieve intended outcomes.
- Strong visual architecture modelling skill, preferably using Enterprise Architecture Model (EAM) system Sparx EA
- Detailed knowledge of modelling architecture patterns, practices and standards.
Technical skills and qualifications required:
- Proven experience in IT Architecture, including Solution Architecture (at least 6 years).
- Broad technical experience with a background in software development.
- Experience in constructing and designing technical solutions and aligned with:
- Enterprise Architecture Framework (TOGAF9 preferred)
- Conceptual, Logical and Physical Design.
- Technical Architecture Standards and Patterns
- Model Driven Architecture and Development.
- Software Development Life Cycles
- Change Management
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) experience (SAML, OpenID Connect, Oauth, ID Provider/Broker patterns, TDIF).
- Risk Management
- Business Continuity and Service Recovery
- Production Planning and Acceptance.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button today!