- $55.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 17 days ago
2-year initial term Hourly Rate APS6 level federal government contract based in Melbourne CBD!
Flexible work arrangements, career development opportunities and the chance to work on Australia's largest social reform since Medicare.
Senior Internal Auditor within Information Technology to join the Internal Audit Division and the third line independent Assurance function.
As part of a growing team you will be responsible for delivering the Internal Audit Plan, identifying, assessing and recommending actions and controlling gaps.
Main relationships include the Risk Team, internal IT, internal Branches, and external Assurance providers.
- Plan and deliver IT Audits complying with the IPPF (International Professional Practices Framework)
- Perform Assurance testing (IT Audit)
- Developing Risk and Control matrices
- Develop process flows related to assurance and controls
- Assist with analysis of audit findings and develop reports
- Identify opportunities to improve the audit assessment process
- Provide advice on IT Audit matters
- Experience delivering IT Audits across IT projects, governance, change management
- Experience in government highly regarded
- Experience in audit and compliance within PSPF (Protective Security Policy Framework), Cyber Security and Data Integrity
- IT internal audit qualification Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Hit APPLY now or email your resume with contact information to:
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725