Duration: 12 Months Contract
Primary purpose of the role
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an 'IT Business Analyst' to work within the IT Infrastructure Program.
- At least 10 years demonstrated experience in working as an IT Business Analyst, including gathering and documenting requirements, validation, process mapping, preparation of business cases, managing deliverables to specification, business change management documentation.
- Demonstrated high quality business and technical documentation; authoring reports, documents and submissions for Executive level signoff. This role requires an individual who has the skill to deliver compelling documents using facts and measurable figures
- Superior interpersonal and team management skills, establishing good working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders. Facilitates timely stakeholder decision making to meet the project deliverables and schedules/deadlines.
- Solution evaluation
- Traceability matrix management
- Experience from inception to retirement of Contact Centre solutions delivery
- Technical and Functional requirements gathering
- Experience in system integration with CRM Dynamics
- BABOK or similar certification highly regarded
- Proficiency in the use of Visio
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter and CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to email@example.com