- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 10 months ago
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- February 2020 to August 2020
- Experience working in AWS and Azure Cloud environments
About the Organisation
Our large government client is one of the main revenue collection bodies for Federal Government. Working within this organisation will give you a sense of inclusiveness and diversity to better meet the needs and expectations of the community, while delivering on proposed commitments to government and the community. They are focused on building on a strong culture of integrity and making the necessary cultural changes to align with the transformed client experience.
About the Role
A successful candidate will be leading an activity to establish a fully automated process for cloud billing, using cloud native big data toolsets, to process billing from the department's cloud service providers and turn data into information that allow managers and application owners to make fully informed decisions
The outcome of this activity is to ensure faster access to accurate cloud spend information, together with a reduced reliance on intensive manual processes that exist today.
Skills and Experience
- Experience designing and implementing automated data gathering, sanitisation, integration and reporting systems
- Experience working with big data tools in AWS and Azure Cloud environments
- Ability to identify and manage common risks in the Cloud, and formulate/execute cloud strategies
- Understanding of data analytics concepts and applications
- Skill in a broad toolset including Aws Athena/RedShift/Microsoft Power BI/SQL/PowerShell/Scripting/Lambda/Python/R
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.