- Australian Citizenship required
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract up to June 2020 with 2x6 month extension option
About the Organisation
Our client provides policy advice, analysis and other services to the Australian Government. This organisation is responsible for achieving various Government priorities across multiple areas of Australian life, which affects all within the population. This client is currently undertaking significant ICT related projects across a range of areas. The Information Technology Division (ITD) is responsible for developing and providing a wide range of services to support the business and operating environment of the department and some of its portfolio agencies.
About the Role
An IT Business Analyst/Scrum Master will have to find and easily identify trends and linkages to enhance the enforcement capacity within Dynamics365 CRM application.
The team is structured into 6 scrum teams operating in the DevOps model within Scaled Agile framework. D365 program capability is working toward capacity based, capability funded model to leverage multiple productivity benefits of SAFe framework. In Devops model Delivery and Operational responsibility are assigned scrum team.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in an IT business analyst role in complex IT-enabled projects
- Experience in guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, streamline business processes and consolidate common services
- Experience to analyse existing IT applications
- Experience documenting high and detailed level business requirements features, business process modelling techniques, wireframes
- Experience designing and facilitating workshops that include a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant Scrum Master qualifications/certification/accreditation
- Experience in developing and applying agile delivery practices and tools across a fast-paced development environment
- Experience using agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.