Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced IT Commercial Manager responsible for ensuring that an effective and robust commercial control of its portfolio of application services contracts and suppliers.
This is a 12-month contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Redfern.
- Lead all aspects of the Source to Contract process for suppliers and services including complex negotiation for any new contracts, amendments, disputes or issues requiring contractual resolution to ensure best practice sourcing processes.
- Ensure that suppliers deliver contract commitments and that contracts are managed in compliance.
- Promote collaboration, escalate any issue or dispute to Legal for advice, and communicate the status of service issues to the Director for the service portfolio.
- Provide commercial advice and direction to ensure optimum outcome from technology contracts, risk management and contract dispute resolution.
- Provide commercial input to the IT services sourcing strategy and implement, in alignment with market sourcing options and trends.
- Extensive Business/IT Contract Management, Vendor Management
- Tertiary qualifications in a business discipline, computer science, law &/or equivalent
- Leading and managing the implementation of contract management methodologies and reporting to ensure effective commercial control of these contracts and suppliers.
- Leading or supervising complex negotiations with IT suppliers for all amendments, variations, new services and any other issues requiring contractual/commercial resolution.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.