- $80000.00 - $200000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 2 months ago
- Permanent role | competitive salary package
- Australian Citizens | NV1 highly regarded
- Develop a commercial strategy and co-ordinate procurement.
Our client is seeking experienced IT Sourcing and Procurement Consultants. ICT Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation have been the company's core service offerings since Firm inception.
In support of this they are looking for individuals who are experienced in:
- Developing Sourcing strategies
- Strategic, end-to-end technology sourcing programs.
- Developing a commercial strategy and co-ordinating procurement.
- Running/supporting large tender processes.
- Negotiation planning and execution.
- Supplier Performance Management/Contract Management.
Seeking applications from Consultant to Senior Manager level candidates who demonstrate:
- Undergraduate degree, preferably within Business Management / Commerce, Information Technology, Actuarial / Statistics, Computer / Data Science, Finance or Law.
- At least 3 years + experience working in a consulting environment focusing on technology procurement, commercial negotiation, and end to end sourcing.
- A deep understanding of technologies and commercial reform.
- Must hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible to obtain Government Security Clearance.
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or email@example.com for further information.