- Melbourne C B D
- Permanent Opportunity
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Christian Marchese
- 28 days ago
Our client is a large financial services organisation and they're looking for an IT Commercial Analyst to be responsible for providing commercial, contractual, analytical and reporting support and other related activities across a portfolio of IT contracts.
Accountabilities for the role;
- Provide strategic, financial and commercial analysis to support Sourcing initiatives, including Business Case development.
- Develop and improve financial and commercial models and templates.
- Under the guidance of Commercial managers contribute to cost-benefit analysis, evaluation matrix development and review of Commercial models.
- Analyse large and complex spend data, service and performance data and produce coherent reporting to facilitate key decision making across a portfolio of contracts.
- Provide support to the TSA Governance Manager to ensure smooth delivery and decommissioning of Transition Services
- Manage Service change requests, including scope, and business requirements.
- Co-ordinate business sign-off of the modification and decommissioning of Transition Services.
- Support the monthly TSA billing and annual Fee Review processes.
- Provide reporting to Finance teams to ensure appropriate forecasts are updated in line with changes in Services.
- Provide reporting to enable risk mitigation.
The individual will have superior analytical and financial modelling skills and who can collaborate and can build relationships across the business. Experience working in a large complex organisation with a growth and change environment will assist in understanding the business. A good understanding of the end to end technology stack and exposure to large technology programs will ensure success in this role.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
- MS Office Skills to articulate findings & data, advanced Excel skills for financial modelling & forecasting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, communicating with influence and developing relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience functioning effectively in an especially fast-paced, high growth operating environment, with the ability to manage time effectively to address high priority items in a timely manner
- A Tertiary qualification in Finance, Commerce or related discipline with experience in commercial business partnering.