- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 year ago
This includes but is not limited to high level and detailed requirements elicitation, analysis and data modelling and cataloguing, and the specification of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Working closely with Business Analysts, Data Architects and data engineers, and wider project team members to analyse data to support business intelligence and analytics.
- Engagement with business teams to support data project reporting.
- Support the business teams in documenting and designing their data projects.
- Liaising with customer facing groups as needed to understand client and customer needs in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Ensuring that the IT solution will satisfy the business needs in a cost effective, resilient and operable fashion.
- Ensuring solutions do not impose security risk to the Business.
This is a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
Note -The candidate must be an Australian Citizen to apply for the role.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.