- Melbourne C B D
- $ Day Rate
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 10 days ago
12 month + 24 month extension options, Melbourne CBD.
Great opportunity for a Senior Infrastructure Program Manager to lead the Cloud Migration Stream of a new IPTS (Infra Platform Transformation) program, SAFe model, nationally distributed.
Focus will be driving and owning the Cloud Migration stream from initial strategy development to go-live. This role reports to the GM of Project Delivery Services and you will collaborate with other Program Managers, Technology Leads and the broader IPTS (Infra Platform Transformation) program and dependent programs.
You will be responsible for coordinating program and project level activities; whilst working collaboratively with Agency Executives, Program and Project leads, key stakeholders, and technical teams to plan, direct, coordinate, and lead programs of work to ensure goals, objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
These roles will involve Executive level engagement within a federal government department - the ability to traverse from CxO to delivery teams is required, as is Tier-1 vendor relationship and delivery management.
The ideal candidates will have a track record in strategy, end-to-end program delivery from the business case, and vendor selection, through delivery to go-live, project remediation, and experience managing direct and vendor resources distributed nationally.
A diverse background in infrastructure and cloud migration, and broader IT infrastructure projects will be valued, as is specialisation in delivering large scale programs in a transformation environment.
- 10+ years of Project and Program Management experience of $30-50 million ++ programs in a federal or state government context, government-business (eg Australia Post), tier-1 bank, or complex national/global corporate
- Demonstrated experience in leading Cloud/Infrastructure migration and transformation programs
- Technical understanding of Infrastructure and Cloud concepts, architecture and modernisation techniques
- Demonstrated experience in managing strategic aspects of large programs/projects and mitigating risk
- Hold qualifications in project/program management and/or SAFe agile
- Demonstrated experience in directing and delivering highly complex, ICT projects within a broader program environment where multiple interdependencies exist
- Ability to span both SAFe Agile (Release Trains, Planning Increments, Multi-Discipline Teams) and traditional project delivery methodologies (Prince2, PMBOK)
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Highly developed vendor/partner/sourcing management skills
- Highly developed communication and organisation skills
- Australian Citizenship is MANDATORY, baseline, NV1 clearance or higher is highly valued
How to Apply
Attach your CV to your Linked In application, or for more information please contact:
Jarrodd.Edwards@talentinternational.com | 0438 661 623
Kylie.email@example.com | 0408 388 680