- Competitive rate on offer!
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 21 days ago
ICT Project Administration / Coordination
We are seeking a Project Coordinator with prior experience working on an ICT Infrastructure Migration project. The ideal candidate would have experience working as a project coordinator in a large environment and have a good understanding of ICT Infrastructure.
- Provide project coordination activities, including managing project meetings, co-ordinate calendars, status reporting etc.
- Ability to accurately record meeting actions and minute, plus ensure follow up on project actions to ensure timely completion.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Provide administrative support to the Project Manager (project schedules, finances)
- Assist in development of a range of Project related documentation ensuring Solution Delivery Framework (SDF) adherence.
- Assist with project risk assessment processes
Skills and Experience required:
- Expertise in MS-tools - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project
- Expertise in - Visio
- Understanding of Technical Roadmaps
- Prior experience in Cloud technology/migration, PaaS migration will is highly desired.
- Familiarisation with Agile techniques
- Clear communication skills and strong written communications skill with attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to Multi-task / managing priorities
- Outcome / deliver focused attitude
Please apply online or call Calvin on 08 8228 1560 for more information.