Talent International is working in partnership with a well-renowned education institute to assist in sourcing an experienced IT Manager to provide escalated technical support to the ICT Service Delivery team as well as be tasked with Infrastructure design and Implementation Projects to maintain the current ICT Infrastructure Platform along with future upgrades and expansion.
The role requires a high level of the network, server, and infrastructure experience, and requires to be an expert problem solver with excellent communication, project management skills and advocates customer service.
- Design, management and implementation of the ICT Infrastructure and Systems.
- Develop, manage and deliver multiple ICT projects, taking them through the full development life cycle.
- Lead, implement, manage and evaluate security protocols and practices.
- Provide leadership to ICT operations and infrastructure team ensuring that an appropriate technical support framework.
- Maintain an awareness of contemporary practices in areas relevant to this position and critically assess processes and activities, identify opportunities for improvement in service, efficiency and effectiveness and implement as appropriate
- At least 5 years hands-on commercial experience in the ICT industry in an infrastructure-based role.
- Delivery supporting Windows-based server operating systems.
- Skilled with Windows and Apple OSX based operating systems.
- Skilled with Layer 2 and 3 routing, network segregation and protocols.
- Highly skilled with Wireless Network design.
- Expert with Data Recovery / Backup solutions.
- Skilled with implementing and managing Microsoft Office365.
- Experience with Azure and Amazon AWS hosting environments
- Skilled in core hardware and operating system technologies including installation, configuration, diagnosing, preventive maintenance and networking.
- Skilled in Google Apps, Microsoft Office365, and other educational cloud-based applications and services.
- Skilled in maintaining enterprise scale network and server infrastructure.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.