- 12 month contract + 1 x 12 month extension options
- Australian Citizenship required
- Experience in Objective-c/Swift/Java
About the role
Our large government client is one of the main revenue collection bodies for Federal Government. Working within this organisation will give you a sense of inclusiveness and diversity to better meet the needs and expectations of the community, while delivering on proposed commitments to government and the community. They are focused on building on a strong culture of integrity and making the necessary cultural changes to align with the transformed client experience.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an IT Mobile Applications Developer to develop native application on a cross-platform environment. As part of your role you will undertake the following duties
- Deliver results within a schedule
- Work alongside the product and design team
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Conduct collaboration to improve code quality
- Deliver a great mobile user experience
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.