- Melbourne C B D
- $60000.00 - $70000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Samuel Fontana
- 9 days ago
Role: Full Time Permanent
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 package
The Operations Support team member is primarily responsible for providing first level support for telecommunication products and services. This position will work with customers and service providers to assist with activation/installations, troubleshooting and problem resolution.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities of the position:
- Providing Level 1 support for satellite services incidents.
- Activation/installation of Satellite services.
- Providing telephone and email support.
- Troubleshooting to technical and non-technical end users
- Logging and managing issues on BMC Footprints ticketing system
- Communicate with team members and collaborate on ideas to find solutions
- Proactively monitoring the network and stop problems before happening
- Adding and maintaining internal and external knowledge bases
- Perform network updates and changes during and outside of the planned outage windows
- On call duties 24x7 (in roster with other team members)
To be a successful candidate, you must CCNP certified.
Click "Apply for this job" to submit your CV or for more details, please contact Samuel on 03 9236 7745 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org