This is a 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly budgets, forecasts and actuals
- Preparation of burn rate and expenditure reports
- Completion of variance analysis reports such as budgets vs forecasts vs actuals
- Review programs / projects for deliverability, including management and governance procedures and accuracy of all financials
- Ensure all financial reporting at program and portfolio level is accurate and timely
- Work with finance team to ensure accuracy of financial reports
- Monitor and report accuracy of Forecasts vs Actuals
- Minimum 10 yrs + accounting experience ideally in large IT programs and portfolios.
- Extensive experience in reporting and managing project budgets, cash flow, forecasts.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and financial enterprise systems such as Techone, Microsoft Project Online.
- Proven experience working independently and/or with multidisciplinary teams and building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting or equivalent
- Certified Practicing Accountant or Chartered Accountant (a must)
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.