- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 8 days ago
Our client an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills of an experienced Project Coordinator on a contract to commence in the new year.
- Assisting with running, facilitating and documenting workshops required by the projects;
- Administering and supporting program and project governance bodies.
- Following up and tracking action items and deliverables across the project;
- Assisting with the development, delivery and maintenance of Project Artefacts.
- oversee communication and activities being run by multiple work streams within a project - reporting back to the Project Manager for integration and dissemination of information.
- Assisting with communication across the project to ensure stakeholder engagement is uniformly maintained.
- Assisting with maintaining the Risk and Issue Register;
- Liaising with the PMO and finance to track and ensure the project budget is current and accurately reported;
- Assisting Project Manager's with compiling the Monthly Project Status Report.
- Core background as a Project Coordinator with experience in the provision of Project Coordination Processes and services for IT related programmes of work;
- Experience in the extraction of financial information and project cost reporting and reconciliation;
- Experience in and understanding of project development methodologies and standards (preferably PRINCE2).
- Experience in Government procurement processes and the development of required procurement documents.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Miles Murray or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.