The role is initially 6-7 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Rozelle.
- Agreed scope of the project and managing the application of project scope controls.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the project schedule to deliver the project within agreed timeframes, resources and budget.
- Identification, analysis and refinement of project costs to produce a budget, utilise this budget as the principal mechanism to control project cost.
- Managing all expenditure to ensure alignment with agreed budget cash flow and completion of deliverables.
- Project Management Qualifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile) with extensive experience in project managing large/complex projects.
- Integration and balance of the overall project management functions of scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk and procurement to deliver the project objectives.
- Contract management includes monitoring vendor delivery of deliverables within the agreed timeframe, cost and quality.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.