Our client, an industry-leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a Senior Project Manager to come on board on an initial 6 x 6 month contract engagement to scope, plan and deliver multiple concurrent software upgrade projects. Core requirements of the program will include the preparation of key project artifacts in line with our clients Project Management Framework including developing the Business Cases, PID, Communication and Change Management Plans, Risk and Issue Logs, Requests for Change and Project Closure Reports.
Key requirements of the role:
- Preparing and maintaining throughout its lifecycle, PID's including associated schedules, budgets, and scopes.
- Preparing and maintaining business cases throughout its life to ensure it reflects the approved budget, benefits etc.
- Managing and maintaining Risk/Issue logs and ensure mitigations are planned and reviews occur at least monthly.
- Coordinating monthly Project Status Reports for all projects.
- Ensuring project financial reports for all projects ensuring estimates to complete are accurate.
- Ensuring resource plans for each project are in place for the entire project duration. This is to be done in conjunction with BID and Business Leaders and submitted to the PMO for resource planning.
- Coordinating Change Controls such as Requests for Change applied to deal with changes from approved baselines.
- Project Closure Reports, for all projects at the time of completion.
- Strong commercial background as an IT Project Manager working across multiple bespoke system upgrade projects.
- Extensive background as a PM with an exposure to change as well as the use of change controls such as requests for change applied to deal with changes from approved baselines.
- Broad experience in managing and maintaining risk/Issue logs as well as a background ensuring mitigations are planned and reviewed.
- Be able to coordinate and engage with C Level stakeholders.
- Have experience working closely with a Project Management Office.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Kate Reynolds or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300