- New South Wales
- $700 - $800 per day
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 8 days ago
- Manage the planning and delivery of small/medium projects including but not limited to, implementation of project plans using appropriate tools and techniques, providing adequate reporting and escalations to senior management as required.
- Coordinate/manage the work of a project team to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project
- Monitor and track progress of project performance using appropriate tools and techniques providing adequate reporting and escalations to senior management as required.
- Identify, document and manage project risks and issues in order to minimise their impact on the project.
- Extensive experience in managing small to medium technical projects in a large and complex service industry organisation, including relevant project management qualifications or equivalent. This includes extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience ensuring projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope.
- Project Management Qualifications (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile) with extensive experience in project managing large/complex projects.
- Project Manager with strong MS Project skills and stakeholder communication skills.
- Must have experience working with Health Industry
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.