- $ Salary Inc. Super
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Kylie McManus
- 4 days ago
Our client based in Melbourne's inner bayside suburbs, is seeking a talented generalist IT Project Manager for an initial 6-month fixed term with the view to extend.
This challenging, varied position will see you leading a handful of IT projects concurrently - predominantly IT Infrastructure and Application projects from the initiation phase.
You'll be involved in formal tender processes and need to prepare RFT/RFQ's and transparent vendor selection processes in line with formal procurement policies.
Project examples include Desktop Refresh, ServiceNow, Mobile, and Telephony.
A background client-side (mid-tier to large corporates) or with tier-1 service providers will be considered.
- 5 years+ as a technology Project Manager
- Prince2, PMBOK or equivalent project management qualifications
- ITIL V3.0 Foundation
- Demonstrated experience running RFQ/RFT and vendor selection processes
- End to End project management of small-mid sized projects concurrently (IT Infrastructure and Applications)
- Ability to work with internal team members and external vendors
- Delivery background and mindset
- Australian Citizenship with ability to clear relevant working with children and background checks
To apply please email your resume to:
email@example.com | (03) 9236 7725