- $ Salary Inc Super
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Kylie McManus
- 9 days ago
Our client based in Melbourne's inner bayside suburbs, is seeking a talented generalist IT Project Manager for an initial 6-month fixed term with the potential to extend.
This challenging, varied position will see you leading a handful of IT projects concurrently - predominantly IT Infrastructure and Application projects from the initiation phase.
You'll be involved in formal tender processes and need to prepare RFT/RFQ's and run transparent vendor selection processes in line with formal procurement policies.
Project examples include Desktop Refresh, ServiceNow, Mobile, and Telephony. A background client-side (mid-tier to large corporates) or with tier-1 service providers will be considered.
- 5 years+ as a technology Project Manager
- Prince2, PMBOK or equivalent project management qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Management, Information Technology or related discipline
- ITIL V3.0 Foundation
- Demonstrated experience running RFQ/RFT and vendor selection processes
- End to End project management of small-mid sized projects concurrently (IT Infrastructure and Applications)
- Ability to work with internal team members and external vendors
- Delivery background and mindset
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders with a humble, inclusive and collaborative approach
- Community involvement and background in community development, volunteering, not-for-profits would be advantageous.
To apply please email your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org | (03) 9236 7725