Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an 'IT Project Manager' with experience in implementation of Business Analytics & Reporting.
It's a 3 months contract role to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Gosford/ Wyong.
- Demonstrated, relevant experience in an IT Project Management focussed role.
- Previous experience in the successful delivery of Business Intelligence tools and data warehousing across a large organisation.
- Strong knowledge in Local Government regulatory reporting requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in data capture to ensure organisational reporting requirements are met.
- Strong relationship development skills and ability to build a strong, collaborative relationship with the Program, Project and 3rd Party teams.
- Degree in Project Management, Information Technology or related field.
- Project Management certification such as PRINCE2, PMP, PMBOK or equivalent.
- Previous experience and skills in motivating, leading and supporting employees and coordinating the activities of a multi-disciplinary team to achieve outcomes.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to email@example.com