- Negotiable $
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 12 days ago
- Initial 6-month contract + extensions;
- Must be able to start immediately;
- Dynamic, friendly and supportive work environment.
Within this role you will be responsible for the project controls and project support activities associated with significant Technology projects.
- Support and facilitate delivery of efficient project control services and processes for the Delivery team.
- Develop, evaluate and present specialist project analysis reports to communicate the status of projects and contracts.
- Actively manage and plan projects to ensure these are on track, with strategies in place to meet targets and outcomes. Implement section strategies, operational and tactical plans and controls to achieve team objectives and outcomes.
- Assist and/or recommend improvements to Project Management work methods, procedures, templates and systems.
- Assist with the engagement with key contractors, consultants, - suppliers and other nominated stakeholders as required who are critical to supporting the delivery of the capital and non-capital projects undertaken by the project team.
- Tertiary and / or degree level qualification in Business, IT, Project Management or relevant discipline.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar projects based role.
- IT Project support experience, as well as administration and financials.
- Demonstrated experience with agile delivery methodologies would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated experience in building and enhancing stakeholder and customer relationships.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Alice Tan by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com.