The ideal candidates will have experience in leading, influencing and delivering on projects and business outcomes in a digital and commercial environment.
- Manage the strategic and operational relationship with a wide range of digital service providers.
- Scan the environment and gather intelligence on current and emerging trends.
- Identify and resolve complex problems using knowledge, expertise and networks.
- Support the implementation of security requirements across the digital ecosystem through the provision of expert advice and guidance.
- Consult, collaborate and adopt a partnership approach with internal and external clients and stakeholders to achieve results
- Highly developed verbal, written, listening and facilitation skills, including the ability to tailor communication style and delivery to any given audience
- Demonstrated experience in negotiation and relationship management with internal and external stakeholders, including Executives and Digital Service Providers
- Proven ability to lead teams to contribute to the design, build, governance and implementation of projects and effective solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to provide constructive and regular feedback, guide and mentor others.
- Expertise in software development life cycle, IT security controls and standard business reporting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the commercial and operating environment of digital service.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.