- Sydney C B D
- $160000 - $200000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Alex Nguyen
- about 1 month ago
You will join a large and complex Program of work and will report to a Senior Manager who is responsible for managing one of the workstreams.
You will be responsible for:
- Identify financial, safety, or security risks that the client company or organization may face
- Prepare action plans to decrease risk factors
- Gather confidential financial information from clients such as income, assets, and debts
- Make risk-avoiding adjustments to current methods of operation in order to minimize their future risks
- Implement risk controls and governance
- Assess risk strategies and statutory requirements of other financial regulators and provide recommendations for improved processes, policies, and regulatory oversight.
- Partnering with Directors / C-level.
- Set-up a new Risk Environment as well as re-design to best practice.
- Work within 1st line Risk team and need to maintain relationship with Line 2nd line Risk team.
Requirement of the Candidate:
- 6-8 years' experience in a similar role. (Will consider an analyst/auditor within a risk/compliance role)
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in delivering high profile projects
- Ability to handle private, sensitive, confidential information appropriately
- A team player with influencing ability
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org