- New South Wales
- $570.00 - $580.00 per day
- Job Type
- Scarlett Cooke
- 21 days ago
- Long term contract
- Global consultancy brand
- Working from home flexibility
Due to new business growth, we are seeking an experienced IT Risk Manager, for our dedicated client, a global consultancy. You will be working for a dedicated banking customer based in the CBD with working from home flexibility.
- Develop risk management strategies, evaluate potential risks and exposures in Technology, and determine how to effectively minimize those risks and develop procedures that can be implemented.
- Working closely with business and/or project owners to influence a strong risk culture e.g. conducting risk workshops, providing guidance on risk assessments and strategies, overseeing risk remediation activities against appropriate timelines.
- Support the designated Project in risk management activities (identifying, assessing mitigating of Delivery and Delivered risks).
- Assess change within the Portfolio/Program and ensure any changes in structure, people, process, and systems are evaluated in accordance with the relevant risk frameworks.
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with the Group Project governance, Risk Management framework and Project Management practice to minimise delivery risk.
- Ensure delivered risk position is identified and transitioned into relevant teams with risk impact and financial assessments and within the risk appetite.
- Ensure stakeholders have considered the impact of change on the risk profile and have appropriate actions in place to address the identified implications and its underlying risk profile
The preferred candidate will have:
- 7+ years' experience in a large and complex organisation - preferable with a background in financial services
- Significant knowledge and experience in risk and regulatory landscape, operational IT, business knowledge and operational risk and compliance frameworks
- Working knowledge in program/project management
- Adaptive influencing and relationship building skills across senior stakeholders and peers
- Excellent problem solving and evaluative judgement skills
- Strong skills in planning, project management and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with shifting priorities in a dynamic work environment
To be considered for this role all candidates must be based in Sydney with the ability to commence work at short notice.
For further information please contact Scarlett Cooke - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click APPLY NOW!