The role is within the department's Enterprise Solutions and Technology business line, within the Infrastructure Services branch of Service Operations. The role will report to the Cloud Services Support director.
- Working with Security Architecture to break down high level roadmap into manageable project solutions over the medium term
- Execution of hands on build of cloud security technologies
- Engaging technology stakeholders at all levels to explain complex network security technologies & manage deployment & implementation pipelines
- Engaging with Cyber to document and carry out hand over service transition of implemented security technology to Operations
- You have a background in security design and implementation and are skilled in cloud infrastructure solutions and ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technology and solution in the Cloud Technology space. You will also hold an understanding of Azure, AWS and DevOps methodologies.
- The role will require leadership and experience to optimize opportunities and associated risks to improve the solution and related services.
- Deep, demonstrated experience of protocols and related tools at all layers of the /IP stack
- Demonstrated ability to identify common risks in the Cloud, and formulate and execute cloud strategies
- Demonstrated ability in deploying logging and monitoring tools over large deployments and automating event response
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.