- Competitive rates on offer
- Job Type
- Deborah Moreton
- 18 days ago
This opportunity is for an immediate start for an initial 6 month contract and offers a friendly and flexible working environment.
- Conduct security assessment and compliance review of new software.
- Conduct vulnerability and penetration testing and reporting;.
- Liaise with ICT operational staff on security remediation work.
- Monitoring logged data, and follow up on security incidents.
- Liaise with internal and external clients, stakeholders and other third party providers as required.
Required Skills/ Experience-
- ICT technical and digital security understanding.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies, e.g. SCCM, Windows servers, Windows 10, Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Service delivery focused with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to effectively report security solutions.
- Security qualifications highly regarded.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word). For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com. For further enquires please contact Prasanna Kumar or firstname.lastname@example.org