- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Kunwar Bijjan
- 2 months ago
- Initial 6 months contract - with possible extensions
- Attractive day rate
- Immediate Start
About the role:
Our client uses Azure platform as a services and this role requires providing security advisory and implementation of security policies in its cloud environment. This role requires expertise in devsecops practices.This is an exciting opportunity to add value to the cyber security initiatives implementation and reporting
- Perform a lead role by providing security risk, advisory and hands on security implementation across all domains in scope.
- Implementation of the FY21 Protective Data Security Plan.
- Work together with the DevOps team and develop security best practices in the Azure landscape.
- Development of a prioritised OT security remediation plan and ensure all planned measures are completed on time. This involves collaboration with the OT and IT Network engineers to achieve the desired maturity.
- Uplift Privileged access management measures - both on prem and in Azure.
- Be a lead advisor to the delivery activities of cyber projects and other initiatives as required.
- Uplift Secure Information Sharing Capabilities with external parties through education and implementation of actions identified (as part of an audit completed already)
- Work together with Internal Communication and Learning & development team to develop security awareness materials to support the government's cyber awareness campaign in October.
- Develop security documentation and reports as required to support the security management and operations.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to create mutually beneficial partnerships essential to the success of security management and operations.
- Agile and DevSecOps expertise
- ISO 27001, NIST cyber Security Framework, VPDSS
- Understanding of Operation Technology (Water infrastructure) functions
To apply, click "APPLY NOW" or get in touch with Kunwar via email on email@example.com