- Competitive daily rate!!!!
- Job Type
- Kapil Arora
- 4 months ago
- Federal Government client
- NV1 clearance preferred (Baseline minimum)
- Long-contract in the CBD
Our client is a large Federal government agency. They are currently looking to appoint an IT Security Manager in an initial 1-year contract.
The Information and Cyber Security Branch provides specialist security governance, advisory, assurance, operations and incident response services delivered across Australia. A unique opportunity has become available for experienced Lead Security Architects to develop and lead the overall security architecture across a large program of work. This is a high profile role working closely with the Program Manager and will engage with a number of key project stakeholders to deliver high-quality security architecture documentation.
- Experience developing modern multi-layered security architecture documentation using various sets of technologies and utilising existing sets of frameworks across one or more of the following technologies; Networking and Internet Gateway, Microsoft Midrange environments, Online Platforms, Public/Private Cloud, Mobile and Data Warehouse;
- Deliver defined/documented Security Architecture outcomes, such as security, reuse, duplication-identification, security, optimisation, scalability, maintainability, development best practises, reliability and reduced operational complexity;
- Implement IT strategy, policy, architecture, data and IT applications, taking an enterprise approach to system design and technology use;
- Provide structure, coherence and cohesiveness;
- Enable business-to-security alignment;
- Ensure that all models and implementations can be traced back to the business strategy, specific business requirements and key principles;
- Apply high-level communication skills, including the ability to understand people, processes and technologies that comprise the enterprise system, and translate technical details to staff with all levels of IT understanding;
- Conduct design review of applications/capabilities in order to identify technology debt, duplication, opportunities for reuse, compliance with the organisation's architecture principles and deliver recommendations;
- Prepare tailored, audience-specific views of proposed solutions or concepts in order to generate ideas, form consensus and obtain requisite buy-ins from stakeholders;
- Take solution concepts and design artefacts through the internal architecture review group bodies in order to obtain formal signoffs, and;
- Write position papers, solution overviews, policies, and application design documents
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button.