- High Level Clearance Required
- SOA,SSP & SRMP
- Work with one of the largest and vital Australian Government sectors
About the Client
Our client is a large government organisation which provides services and products which support the effective functioning of the Australian Government, including ICT, security, corporate and administrative, strategic and library and research services. This opportunity will see you tasked to a team responsible for management and delivery of ICT projects for both internal users as well as government officials
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced IT Security Manager, who will work closely with the IT Security Advisor to ensure comprehensive documentation is maintained and that reporting, audit and assurance frameworks are in place. This will require a high level of technical skills and knowledge behind risk management in the federal government. You will be monitoring the procedures and policies, while communicating and proving regular updates to those who are necessary. Other responsibilities can include;
- Provide strategic and integrated polices and functions within the team
- Document and analyses risk using the Information Security Manual and other documents i.e. SOA, SSP and SRMP.
- Liaise with other Cyber Security team members
Skills and Attributions
- Demonstrated knowledge of the standards which govern the security of government ICT systems.
- Good understanding of the Protective Security Policy Framework
- Demonstrated expertise in technical ICT Security
- Ability to manage competing priories, anticipate and meet the needs of stakeholders
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.